Community Education Services offered by CCR&R
- Serve and Educate Families about Child Care: CCR&R promotes quality child care and consumer education services to any person seeking child care.
- Recruit Child Care Programs: CCR&R works to increase the supply of child care providers so families have a range of child care choices.
- Promote Professional Development and Resources: Inform child care providers and families of professional development opportunities, parent education classes, and other resources available to them.
- Raise Awareness About Child Care: Educate social service programs, businesses, community organizations, businesses, employers, and the general public about CCR&R services and the importance of quality child care so clients, employees, and the community at large are better informed about child care in their community.
- Build Community Partnerships: Explore new opportunities to partner with the community in creative ways. Educate local partners and the community about child care issues and enlist their support in our mission to improve the quality of child care in Arizona.