Community Education Services offered by CCR&R
- Serve and Educate Families about Child Care: CCR&R promotes quality child care and consumer education services to any person seeking child care. A CCR&R Community Engagement Specialist is available to present to your business, community group, agency, organization, and/or team about the services offered by CCR&R.
- Recruit Child Care Programs: CCR&R works to increase the supply of child care providers so families have a range of child care choices. All licensed centers, certified or registered family child care homes in Arizona are listed on our online search feature to make it easy for providers to promote their business and for families to find child care they can trust. All providers must meet state licensing rules or laws to list with CCR&R.
- Promote Professional Development and Resources: Inform child care providers and families of professional development opportunities, parent education classes, and other resources available to them. Our Specialists are happy to help locate classes or trainings offered in your area that meet annual requirements or court mandated requirements.
- Raise Awareness About Child Care: Educate social service programs, businesses, community organizations, businesses, employers, and the general public about CCR&R services and the importance of quality child care so clients, employees, and the community at large are better informed about child care in their community. Contact Us to set up a presentation to learn more about the landscape of child care in Arizona.
- Build Community Partnerships: Explore new opportunities to partner with the community in creative ways. Educate local partners and the community about child care issues and enlist their support in our mission to improve the quality of child care in Arizona. CCR&R partners with organizations such as Arizona Department of Economic Security, Arizona Department of Education, First Things First, Arizona@Works, Child Arizona Association for the Education of Young Children, Southern Arizona Association for the Education of Young Children, Care Aware of America, and several community-based non-profits to improve the quality of early care and education in our state.